Alaska Notary Services
Alaska notary publics can help you with a wide variety of tasks, but you’ll need to find the one that’s right for you.
Here’s what you need to know about Alaska notary publics, and where you can find one.
Alaska Mobile Notaries
Here’s what an Alaskan notary public can help you with:
- Authenticate Your Signature – To make your documents official, you’ll need a notary’s official seal. To get this, they’ll have to verify your identity, witness you signing a document, and then record it.
- Confirmation of Oaths – In some cases, you may be required to speak an oath rather than sign a document. An Alaska notary public can help you in this area as well.
- Copy Certification – It is always a good idea to have backup copies of important documents, and for official documents, you’ll need certified copies. A notary can prepare these for you, verifying that the copies contain the same info as the original.
Whenever your task is done, notaries will record all of their transactions in their master ledger and be on their way.
Need a Mobile Notary Public in Alaska?
If you need a mobile notary in Alaska, you’ll know by the language on your forms. At the end of the form, there should be a place for a notary’s signature and seal. Some documents call for a witness, and a notary can serve this purpose, too. Most documents and forms that are filed with the court require a notary.
Mortgage closing documents
Designations of beneficiary
Affidavits of independent professional advice
Real estate documents
Supporting documents for disability claims
A Notary That Comes To You
How it Works
Our easy-to-use services can be accessed in the comfort of your home or office through our four-step process.
- Receive Signing Order
- Documents Sent to a Signing Agent
- Updates Modifications & Confirmations
- Completion & Prompt Invoicing
In Office Notary Fees
The fees a notary may charge are set by the State of Texas. The most common fee is $6 for a standard oath or affirmation and seal
Mobile Notary Fees
If you are looking for a one time service. we offer notary signing services in our office and mobile signing services across the United States. Our maximum fee for the mobile notary services in the US is $75READ MORE ABOUT FEES
Ready to Get Started? Contact Us Today!
There’s an experienced public notary near you in our nationwide notary affiliate network. Available on-demand, any time of the day and any day of the week, we are ready to come to your location to witness and execute your signing. With each one of our notaries covered with a $1,000,000 errors and omissions insurance policy, your company is fully protected. Getting started is simple.request quote: Alaska notary services