Notary Public Fees for Individuals
If you are looking for a one-time service, we offer notary signing services in our office and mobile signing services across the United States. Please read below to learn how the prices for these services vary.
In-Office Notary Fees
The fees that a notary may charge are set by the State of Texas. Here’s a breakdown of fees set by the state. The most common fee is $6 for a standard oath or affirmation and seal.
Sec. 406.024. FEES CHARGED BY NOTARY PUBLIC. (a) A notary public or its employer may charge the following fees:
- For taking the acknowledgment or proof of a deed or other instrument in writing, for registration, including certificate and seal, a fee of $6 for the first signature and $1 for each additional signature;
- For administering an oath or affirmation with certificate and seal
- For a certificate under seal not otherwise provided for
- For swearing a witness to a deposition, certificate, seal, and other business connected with taking the deposition, a fee of $6; and
- For protesting a bill or note for nonacceptance or nonpayment, register and seal
- For certificate and seal to a protest, a fee of $4;
- For protesting in all other cases, a fee of $4;
- For each notice of protest
- For a copy of a record or paper in the notary public’s office, a fee of 5 cents for each page;
- For taking the deposition of a witness, 5 cents for each 1 words;
Mobile Notary Fees & Costs
If you are looking for o one-time service, we offer notary signing services in our office and mobile signing services across the United States. Please read below to learn how the prices for these services vary. Our minimum fee for mobile notary service in the US is $75.
This fee includes:
- Travel to the signer’s location at the time and date they request**
- The first two notarizations.
- Additional notarizations and services may incur an additional fee.
Contact us for specific quotes. Mobile notary services for individuals must be paid via credit card at the time service is requested. We accept all major credit cards.
Mobile Notary Fees for Business Customers
Mobile notary fees for our business customers vary, based on the services provided and/or the size of the signing package. Please contact us for a free quote.