Connecticut Notary Services
When signing many official documents in Connecticut, you’ll need the services of a notary public.
But how do notaries work? It may surprise you to learn that the rules governing what a notary can do varies from state to state.
With that in mind, here’s a brief overview of the tasks a notary can help you with in your state:
Connecticut Mobile Notaries
A Connecticut notary public can help you with the following:
- Notarization – A notary public will verify your identity, then watch while you sign a document to ensure your signature is valid.
- Copy Certification – For some official documents, you’ll need to provide certified copies rather than basic photocopies. A Connecticut notary can assist you in this process and verify that the copy clearly contains all information from the original document.
- Oaths and Affirmations – If you need to make a vow or oath, you can do so in the presence of a notary public. The notary will verify that you have entered into the vow and are aware that you are doing so under penalty of perjury.
After completing any necessary steps for verification, the notary will stamp your document with their official seal or stamp to certify that they have approved it. They’ll also record the transaction in their official ledger for their records.
Need a Mobile Notary Public in Connecticut?
If you need a mobile notary in Connecticut, you’ll know by the language on your forms. At the end of the form, there should be a place for a notary’s signature and seal. Some documents call for a witness, and a notary can serve this purpose, too. Most documents and forms that are filed with the court require a notary.
Mortgage closing documents
Designations of beneficiary
Affidavits of independent professional advice
Real estate documents
Supporting documents for disability claims
Find a Notary Public in Connecticut
It can be overwhelming to try to find the best notary for your needs – and mobile notary prices and services vary widely depending on the specific notary you choose. It is important to do your research in advance.
Here at Superior Notary Services, we strive to make it as easy as possible for you to find a notary public in Connecticut. We’ll let you know exactly where to find a notary in your area – or we’ll come to you.
Either way, you save time and hassle.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you.request quote: Connecticut notary services
How it Works
Our easy-to-use services can be accessed in the comfort of your home or office through our four-step process.
- Receive Signing Order
- Documents Sent to a Signing Agent
- Updates Modifications & Confirmations
- Completion & Prompt Invoicing
In Office Notary Fees
The fees a notary may charge are set by the State of Texas. The most common fee is $6 for a standard oath or affirmation and seal
Mobile Notary Fees
IF you are looking for a one time service. we offer notary signing services in our office and mobile signing services accross the United States. Our maximum fee for the mobile notary services in the US is $75READ MORE ABOUT FEES
Ready to Get Started? Contact Us Today!
There’s an experienced public notary near you in our nationwide notary affiliate network. Available on-demand, any time of the day and any day of the week, we are ready to come to your location to witness and execute your signing. With each one of our notaries covered with a $1,000,000 errors and omissions insurance policy, your company is fully protected. Getting started is simple.request quote: Connecticut notary services